Thursday, February 12, 2009

I love cooking with wine: Sometime I even put it in the food tshirt


Not sure who said that. Anyway, to make up for today's lack of interesting tshirt, here is my totally out of this world humor quote on t-shirt. I LOVE COOKING WITH WINE, SOMETIMES I EVEN PUT IT IN THE FOOD. I think that is just great, I also put it on apron so for those who does all the cooking can slip on this apron and bring the humor out of cooking. There are lots to learn about cooking with wine, for instance if you're using "real" wine for cooking the leftovers don't keep very long. That's why "cooking wine" have more salt. To inhibit microorganisms that oxidizes wine to vinegar. Of course, you could always add the leftover wine to the chef.

On the other end of the spectrum is whine good for you? There is growing scientific evidence that regular moderate consumption of wine while cooking is good for you. Red wine in particular is said to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. There is also evidence that wine can reduce the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease or having a stroke. Perhaps wearing this shirt could means you're healthier than you think if you do what the tshirt said.

No comments: