Friday, February 27, 2009

Real Girls Eat Meat T-Shirt


I know a lot of fat vegetarians who are active and limit processed foods and are fat anyway. And I know thin meat eaters who don't exercise. How someone gets fat doesn't determine their current behavior...and you never know why someone is fat just by looking at them. (hint: it's not always about "junk food").

I read somewhere that this t-shirt was meant as a personal dig at Tony Romo's ex (well, whether they were ever really dating is disputed) the country singer Carrie Underwood, who is a vegetarian. That t-shirt is open to a lot of interpretation. Some clean, some not. PETA drives me batty. I requested info on going veg and they sent me a poll and requested money. The info on vegetarianism never came. Wear this t-shirt when you want to tick off PETA. This shirt tells everyone that you like what you like and you don't care what peopel think. Good luck and grab this shirt for the attention getter and a conversation starter.

No comments: