Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Chocolate Rain Chocolate Rain, t-shirt


I only wanted 2 see u laughing in the chocolate rain

chocolate rain chocolate rain
chocolate rain chocolate rain
chocolate rain chocolate rain

I only wanted 2 see u bathing in the chocolate rain

Oh wait this is the lyric from Prince... As far as I know there are also lyric for chocolate rain from Weezer I guess. Anyhow you can take this word anyway you like. Whether it's a lyric or just a common term chocolate rain. This term normally makes me think of the commercial for skittle when it start raining skittle and you see rainbow of colors.

Wear this t-shirt to a party, family gathering, or a night out with the crew. It's also a good around the house t-shirt. This t-shirt tells everyone that you love chocolate no matter what the meaning of it interpret. You're a chocolate lover.

No comments: