Monday, August 10, 2009

Honor a vet and tell them thank you! (t-shirt)


I am very proud of and extremely grateful to our Veterans. Thank you...Thank you for serving your country with little or no gratitude. I hope this t-shirt said it all, without saying a word. Thank you for sacrificing time with your families. Thank you for spending countless hours, days, months, away from home and loved ones, often in dangerous and extreme conditions. Thank you for fighting for MY freedoms. And to those that fell, thank you for paying the ultimate price. I for one am proud to be an American. I am proud of our Veterans. Thank you with all my heart.

Wear this t-shirt to tell those who served and still serving our country a gratitude of thank you. Wear this t-shirt to gathering, general outing and just about anywhere you want to be seen. Wear it proudly.

No comments: